Monday, December 22, 2008

Office Christmas Party

I work for the nicest person ever, part of my benefits is I get to flyto OKC twice a year. I went to OKC the first week of December. During my visit to the office we spent Thursday evening celebrating the Christmas season. We ate at Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse downtown OKC, it was a wonderful meal. Then we played a new game that I brought with me from Buckeye Az it is called LRC. This game involves dice and 1 dollar bills Lori Bass won the pot ($60). WOW!!!!
Ann & her husband (NW rep)

Lori and Mike Bass


Derek Wilson and Bruce Bickford

Lisa Mora (in the middle)

David and Kathy Burrows
Ken and Jan Culver (Owner of Pension Solutions)
Keith and Delma Lamb
Geoff (Clark) Stallings and Lori McCollum

Teresa Bible and Sharon Trotter

No comments: